Analytics
6.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

"Resource is not available. Please try again later." error on Site Content > All Pages for weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, several members of our staff have not been able to access Behavior > Site Content > All Pages on our Google Analytics page for the past few weeks. We consistently get the "Resource is not available. Please try again later." error. The error will occasionally show up in Real Time analytics but is near constant for Site Content. 

We've tried clearing out browser cookies and using incognito windows on several browsers and the problem persists. If I set up a new View it seems to work but not on our main View. 

I searched the forums but wasn't able to find anyone else with the same issues for the Site Content > All Pages section of GA.

Any help is appreciated. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

"Resource is not available. Please try again later." error on Site Content > All Pages for weeks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sounds like internet connectivity challenges...it is a common issue to your organization...  maybe a proxy server?

Cookies and incognito won't have any impact - you need to be logged in to see Google Analytics data.

I also know that the API does have a limit of 50,000 queries per property per day, so maybe the web interface has a similar limit (you said several members of staff had the same problem). [that's a stretch thought]

Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.