Analytics
4.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

"Internal error. Please try again later." when trying to "Move Property"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a few accounts in my Accounts dropdown, and i have full permissions to manage users on them.  I'm unable to "move property" between my account and the other account.  I get the error message in red "Internal error. Please try again later."   I am able to create a dummy property and move it to another account, but not the specific account i'm trying to move the real property to.  Neither of the accounts use the 360 Suite.   I'm following these instructions. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6370521?hl=en

Thanks for any help you might provide!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm stumped on this issue.  I was able to move the property into a different Account I manage, but not the one I need to move it into.  Every time I get the same Internal Error 500.  Is is possible there is some issue with the destination Account accepting TOS or something?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem, there are couple other post about people having this problem recently.

Seems to be a system wide issue. I just moved a property about 2 weeks ago, and today I get the same error when trying to move 4 properties to different accounts.  Not sure whats going on.