Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

opt-out by mistake confirmation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I did report from google analytics and in some flow I asked to opt-out my mail from google analytics. by big mistake I choose the default selected option("yes") and from now I can't receive mail report from google analytics.

Please help me to repair this and to return my mail to the "legal list" to get mail from GA

Thanks,

Mila 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: opt-out by mistake confirmation

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mila,

Here is an Link which can help you https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1151300?hl=en.

Also to Setup Google Analytics Email Reports Follow Steps Mentioned

Login to Google Analytics;
Add the new dashboard to your GA by clicking in this link: Overview Report V1.0;
In the date menu click on the drop down date and choose to 'Compare to previous period', click apply. (In case you do not want to receive comparative reports, skip this step);
Click in 'Email';
In the field 'to' write the email address to whom the report is to be sent;
In the field 'Frequency' choose 'Monthly'. Leave the 'Day of the Month' as 1st; In 'Advanced options' choose 'Active for 12 months';
Press send.
The report will be sent the first day of each month and it will compare the last month results with the previous month. You can manage scheduled emails at 'Admin/Assets/Scheduled Emails'.

Thank you

Regards

Tahir Mirza

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Tahir,
Thank you for your attempt, but once I signed "opt out" I can schedule reports but I can't get them. It does not sent to my mail more.
I found in some link that this is known bug of Google, but it does not help me Smiley Sad

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Mila Z,

I'm going to move this thread over to the Analytics Community so that the experts there can help out with your question.

Thanks,
Liz

GMB Community Manager