Analytics
1.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

no stats showing for website

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A couple of days ago I added www.glivka.ru to google analytics but still no stats are showing up for this website. Its strange because the web host also had problems and showed no stats but they fixed it by forcing the domain through and now the stats for February and march show on the web host but its empty on google analytics. How can I fix this on google analytics ?

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot which included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.

Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ajarn N
March 2016

Re: no stats showing for website

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If it is a wordpress website, you can make use of a plugin. By searching for it in Google, you can find various resources to help you with how to implement it. I searched the following - adding google analytics to wordpress site.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ajarn,

Your site does not seem to have any tracking script on. I tried to view your source code to see if tag assistant is wrong, but I can't access it. As far as I can see, there is no tracking on your site.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
this is a standard wordpress website - all the others I have done seems ok. How to add tracking to it ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ajarn N
March 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If it is a wordpress website, you can make use of a plugin. By searching for it in Google, you can find various resources to help you with how to implement it. I searched the following - adding google analytics to wordpress site.

I hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, I've added a tracking pluging and pasted in the google analytics code. Although it says its active, there is nothing showing yet but will leave it over night and take a look tomorrow.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
its working now thanks