Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

newbie help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to track individual article traffic on my blog? I'm trying to get this to work for a wix.com site.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: newbie help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, Joseph,

With GA you track every page on your site (that has the tracking code), but you could create a segment for *just that page* that you are interested in, and then see the traffic through that page.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Re: newbie help

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joseph,

as Nicky pointed out, first of all your Google Analytics tracking code needs to be placed in all pages of your website; I'm not a Wix expert but I think that, for having this on your Wix website, it sufficient to follow these instructions: https://www.wix.com/support/html5/article/adding-your-google-analytics-code-to-your-site

When this is in place, after about 24-48 hours you should be able to find information about the performance of individual pages of your website under the Behavior section, in your Google Analytics panel.

For example, in the report "Behavior --> Site Content --> All Pages" you can see several interesting metrics (like pageviews, entrances, bounce rate, etc.) calculated for each URL of your website. Here you should find the data you are looking for, for each of your articles.

Example of Behavior --> Site Content -> All Pages reportExample of Behavior --> Site Content -> All Pages report

Moreover, in the report "Behavior --> Behavior flow" you can also visually see how people navigate through your content:

Example of Behavior --> Behavior Flow reportExample of Behavior --> Behavior Flow report

Hope this helps!

Best,

Gabriele