Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

i only have 84 accounts but I can't add another one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to add another site to Google Analytics but I can't because just above the Get Tracking ID button is this message "You have access to 100 accounts. The maximum is 100." and the button is greyed out but I only have 84 sites on GA.

Does anybody know how I can add a site?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tracey B
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tracey B :-)

When you log into Analytics and go to the Admin tab. 
If you select the drop down for the first column Account.. at the very bottom of the drop down to the right of where it says Create new account it should say Using X out of 100.

How many accounts does it say you are using out of 100?

If there is less than 100 being used, were any recently deleted (less than 35 days ago)?
If its been less than 35 days since the deletions were made, you may have to wait until they are purged from the trash to clear those account spots out as being already used

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, we are using 84 accounts but we have deleted 16 within the last 35 days which is why we can't add more yet.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Happy to hear you have it all sorted out :-)

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I will reach 100 accounts soon, would there be any way to expand this number apart from creating a new Google account?