Analytics
2.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

ga-premium-prospects@google.com Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to contact the sales department to discuss signing up for Analytics Premium but I receive the following error when I email ga-premium-prospects@google.com:

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (ga-premium-prospects) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.

* The owner of the group may have removed this group.

* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.

* This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/google.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

google.com admins

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ga-premium-prospects@google.com Not Working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ben :-)
Sorry to hear you are having problems with this.

When are you encountering the error? Are you filling out the form on the Contact Us page or sending them an email to the email address
ga-premium-prospects@google.com

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I submitted the Contact Us form two week ago but haven’t heard back from anyone. I tried sending an email to ga-premium-prospects@google.com toady which is where I encountered the error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had this exact same experience. This is ridiculous how hard it is to get a call back considering we want to upgrade and spend more money. This has been a horribly annoying experience and we will be going elsewhere with our business.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Nathan C , I'm sorry to hear you have had issues as well.
I did escalate the issue from Ben's initial post.

I'll see if i can bring it to someone else's attention

@Ben H did you hear back from someone about your inquiry?

Thanks
Bronwyn

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Bronwyn V I have already been struggling to get any real information for 2 weeks already. Multiple phone calls and a dozen emails. If I can't get a call back by EOD tomorrow we are moving on. This is very unfortunate because we utilize the full google suite for all of our activity and have had a great experience. This has put a huge sour taste in my mouth and will be moving off of Google for all future service needs.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Nathan,
I don't work for Google,
I know there have been changes going on with the launch of the Analytics 360 Suite.
Having said that, it does not excuse a lack of service and I am sorry to hear you
have had such a frustrating and poor experience.

I will still try and get some eyes on this thread

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Bronwyn V, no, I still haven't heard from anyone.