Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

change adwords to link to new website

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to change all the traffic and ads etc on my adwords account to go to my new website. Adword must now only refer to my new website. Please assist

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rudolf J
May 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rudolf,

Just create a new campaign within the same account with ads having URLs of the new site. 

you can also edit ads in your existing campaigns amd change the URLs to your new domain while keeping everything else the same. But this is not recommended at all. It will mess up your Analytics and Goals.

**From next time please ask your adwords related question in Adwords community to get reply faster**

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rudolf J
May 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rudolf,

Just create a new campaign within the same account with ads having URLs of the new site. 

you can also edit ads in your existing campaigns amd change the URLs to your new domain while keeping everything else the same. But this is not recommended at all. It will mess up your Analytics and Goals.

**From next time please ask your adwords related question in Adwords community to get reply faster**

Thanks