Analytics
5.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

analytics of a website that is offline?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a website that is no longer live, or is offline I should say. Is there a way I can get analytics of this 'old' site still?

No problem to log in to my old Adwords account, with all data, but it won't give me access to analytics for that same account.

Maybe there is something else wrong and not just the fact that the site is offline?

Thanks for your help guys!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: analytics of a website that is offline?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Peter, how are things?

I didn't fully understand your question, but:

If the website is down and not accessible by any means, you won't be receiving any hits on your Analytics.

If you're having problems accessing Analytics, this have nothing to do with the fact that the website is down. You should be able to access Analytics with your website turned off. They are totally separated things.

Can you provide further details on what you are trying to do?

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answer.
My login and pw is still working, as I can access my Adwords data, still.
However, my GA seems to be disconnected then, is what I am guessing.
No matter if I login to Analytics directly through its login page, nor when already logged in in Adwords and using the link to Analytics there, it still shows me the 3 step sign-up page (as if the Analytics for the site is non existent).

Don't know what to do.

If you have any insights on what might be happening, I would greatly appreciate it!

Peter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, my goal is to access Analytics data from the old site's history.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answer.
My login and pw is still working, as I can access my Adwords data, still.
However, my GA seems to be disconnected then, is what I am guessing.
No matter if I login to Analytics directly through its login page, nor when already logged in in Adwords and using the link to Analytics there, it still shows me the 3 step sign-up page (as if the Analytics for the site is non existent).

Don't know what to do.

If you have any insights on what might be happening, I would greatly appreciate it!
Sorry, my goal is to access Analytics data from the old site's history.