Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

accounts disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We have two websites, both with tracking ID and until last week analytics worked fine. If I now try to login it simply tells me to sign up, not recognising the login credentials anymore. I read on other forums this has happened a lot to many people and that instead of making a new account and losing all info there is a way to recuperate the old accounts. My question is how??? That's the part where I get completely stuck.

Thanks, 

Caroline

accounts disappeared

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Caroline,

It's really weird.

I recommend you getting in touch with the official support. Just fill out the form and Google employee will get back to you.

Let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Taavi

accounts disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay, I will! Though can't send the form as with my website address it says:

"Please try reformatting" 
Will call and let you know...

Thanks!

accounts disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, what number did you call them at? I am experiencing the same problem with my analytics account, and would love to reach out to them as well.

accounts disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my problem, too.

accounts disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Was anyone ever able to help you out? Mine is still inactive

accounts disappeared

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

try: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Can you try from a different browser to login to GA, sometimes you are signed in to chrome with diff. google id, and that can be the issue.