Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

account access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I could swear I already had an analytics account for my website, but when I went in to see data, I couldn't remember my password, so it sent me a verification code to set a new password.  When I entered the verification code, it asked me to register like a first time user.  I should already have an account that was already monitoring my website.  Does anyone know how I can search for the original account?  Thank you all so much.  

account access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I could swear I already had an analytics account for my website, but when I went in to see data, I couldn't remember my password, so it sent me a verification code to set a new password.  When I entered the verification code, it asked me to register like a first time user.  I should already have an account that was already monitoring my website.  Does anyone know how I can search for the original account?  Thank you all so much.  

account access

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Good afternoon Priti and Mariann. You forgot the password to your google account? And then once you changed your password and logged into analytics there are no properties? If that's the case then that's not the correct log in. But with your question are you sure you actually set up an account? What is the url? Do you see GA on the page source? Once you confirm you actually have analytics on your page here is the link to contact google and tell them your issue.

account access

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mariann,

You can reclaim your GA account. Here is step by step method @ https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-...

Thanks