Analytics
3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Zero users, sessions, or pageviews for oct. 11-12, yesterday-today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Reports on web and api have 0 counts for users, pageviews, and sessions for today and yesterday's on any reports containing those dates, and teammates report the same issue. Our production environments are unchanged and sending "collect" requests as usual (with the proper tracking ID for the account we're trying to view). Our Real-Time data has expected values currently.

I'm unsure how to pull reports for yesterday, and curious if others have this issue and know how to resolve it. Also, if GA is having technical issues, I don't know how to be notified that reports are available again.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I think Google still reserves 48 hours max for reports admit I have not seen such a long pause for very long time. But others have occasionally reported this behavior and the data has always popped up the next day.

If you have confirmed that your tracking is working (Tag assistant, Real Time report in GA) you should not worry. If you are AdWords client you can always contact Google directly from there via phone or chat and get assurance that everything is like it should be.

If you want us to take a look at your site and the tracking you can post your URL here.

--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Similar problem.  Zero users for rolling 4 weeks.