Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users ...

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hello,

I am the owner of the account, but when I get into Admin and click User Management (the only clickable option, the rest is grayed out), I get the message:

* User Management:  You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Then of course I cannot do anything in Property column (all grayed out).

How is this possible? I don't recall setting any other account. Is there maybe a way to find under which email address is the master account to double-check it is really the correct one?

Or is there a way to merge 2 accounts into one?

Another possibility I see is to forget about this, create brand new account, generate code and get it going, even that I would loose all the history.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users ...

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey there,

If you see this message it means that you don't have the all the permissions. You probably have a different login or someone else has the user management privileges.

You can try this method https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-... to recover that user.

Hope it helps,
Carlos
Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me