Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Why do I have no data in reports?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

when running Google analytic report on my website (tracking ID UA-2079944-27) and I can get live data or I can go back up to 4 months (November 2016) and get reports, but if I run report from June to August - I get no data.

My website is live and running for the last four years so it's not an issue with account just being set up.

What can be wrong?

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why do I have no data in reports?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey SeaTrade, 

#1 Can you edit this post to remove your website's ID? Its a policy not to include such information in posts. 

#2 Can you include a screenshot of said report your running (not including personal identifying information) . At the end of the day 3 possible things have happen, 2 of them likely (a) your Analytics tag was improperly inserted for a period of time and thus not collecting data (b) your report settings are wrong OR you had included a filter to your view to remove information. (c) Google has an processing error, something that occasionally happens but is not likely. 

Let's go from here and figure out your problem! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’