Analytics
5.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Why I can Open Google Analytics Premium?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, 

My company has been using Google Analytics for our product (Mobile App) performance analysis, and we only use the normal GA (non-premium). However, recently we found out that we can login through the Google Analytics Premium option in the login menu. We have never registered an account in GA Premium, so we're quite worried why such thing is possible. As we are a Startup, all expense (including potential expense) are monitored quite strictly. 

Therefore, I'd like to ask, is there any support email address I could contact to get more info about this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dhea A
November 2015

Re: Why I can Open Google Analytics Premium?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,
Do not worry, you are not being charged for Premium :-)
In fact, you are surely not a Premium customer; your company would need to go through a sales process with Google, but I digress.

Using Premium means you're essentially using the same user interface as the "vanilla" Google Analytics, aka "standard".

So you can use both login interfaces but the only difference will be in the accounts you will be able to access.
If have access to a Premium-enabled account, you will see a nice yellow "P" next to the account name under the list of accounts and some additional reports will be made available as you access the reporting interface.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Julien,

thank you so much for your poignant answer. Such a relief for us to hear this Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, Julian!

I am having the same question but seen its already answered very nicely. yes, it gives me relief as well a lot.

Regards.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So if there isn't a yellow "P" anywhere then it's standard? And can you give some examples of "additional reports? I'm just quite paranoid about the 150k. And sales process means a lengthy seminar right? and not a few windows I might have skimmed?