AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Where do I find my google account number?

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This question was originally asked on the previous Google Analytics product forum.

I Log in to Google Analytics, I go to the top left and hit "settings" but I can't find an "actions" column with "edit."  
What is going on?  Am I retarded or is something wrong with the instructions?  
I have been trying to figure this out for an hour.  Where can I get help with this?  One more time, where can I get help with this?

I have been getting reports on a blog for a week and all of a sudden the data stopped coming in.  The instructions aren't very clear.  I am trying to re-enter the tracking code but can't find my account number.  And the instructions on entering it into a google blog aren't that clear, either.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

This answer was originally provided on the previous Google Analytics product forum.

This article should be able to help you: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032385?hl=en&visit_id=1-636123998240824106-3955488268&r...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been given an account number but can't find it please help 6293719786 is the account number

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Carolyn P

is your question about google analytics or a different google service/product?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes is about how do i know my google analytic acount number

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@A Olayemi R

Log into GA, click the Admin link with the gear icon at the lower left of the interface.

Once on the Admin page, select the relevant GA Account from the first column drop down,

Select Account Settings in the column below it. 

At the top of the Account Settings page is the GA Account Number.

Same applies to Properties, repeat the above steps and then select the relevant Property from the drop down

in the Property (middle) column and on the Property Settings page is the UA# of the Property the Tracking ID

(also known as Property ID)

Repeat above two steps and then select View from the View (last) column and on the View Settings page is the View number.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is really helpful and amaze, thanks