Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Where do I find my google account number?

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This question was originally asked on the previous Google Analytics product forum.

I Log in to Google Analytics, I go to the top left and hit "settings" but I can't find an "actions" column with "edit."  
What is going on?  Am I retarded or is something wrong with the instructions?  
I have been trying to figure this out for an hour.  Where can I get help with this?  One more time, where can I get help with this?

I have been getting reports on a blog for a week and all of a sudden the data stopped coming in.  The instructions aren't very clear.  I am trying to re-enter the tracking code but can't find my account number.  And the instructions on entering it into a google blog aren't that clear, either.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

This answer was originally provided on the previous Google Analytics product forum.

This article should be able to help you: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032385?hl=en&visit_id=1-636123998240824106-3955488268&r...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been given an account number but can't find it please help 6293719786 is the account number

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Carolyn P

is your question about google analytics or a different google service/product?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here