Analytics
2.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Where can I find ID number code to add GoogleAnalytics to my account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody! I transferred one page/account to another one, before deleting it (I put all in the last one account/page that I'm using now) and after that, Google Analytics disappeared. I need to add the ID code number to restart Analytics again, I need to paste it on a YouTube's options page (Creator Studio/Channel/Avanzate), but I can't find it anywhere. When I press the option "Gestisci app e +1 sui post" it opens a page that inform me that I haven't made the Google+ login or something like that. Hope you will understand my situation because my english is so and so... My actual account contains the videos transferred from the older one account, the deleted one, but Analytics disappeared and really I searched for ID code everywhere but without find it. Thanks for helping me anyway, bye!

PS: I could even to give you my e-mail address and my password if this could be helpful to answer to my question!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where can I find ID number code to add GoogleAnalytics to my accou

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

You need to login to Google Analytics and go to Admin -> Property -> Tracking Info -> Tracking Code. You'll see your tracking ID at the top of the page. I hope this is what you need.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I went on the Google Analytics homepage and I did the access, and after this, the page asks me if I want to be registered. I did it already days ago, but when I saw the registration page, I closed it. I must to register my account again? Because it ask me to write the name of my new account (but I have already one: the one of the accessing...) and then it ask me the website's name, the URL, but I don't have one, I just would like to keep analysed my videos posted on YouTube, like it was before to transferred one page/account to another and before to deleting the first one, keeping and using just one page/name on my account. I'm thinking to create a brand new e-mail address, and a brand new YouTube account and restart my work from the beginning using just one page/name/account. I don't like this kind of situation because I didn't understand what happened and why this became so hard to understand, because I didn't do something so strange. Fortunately with YouTube I haven't any kind of problem, until now... I'm gonna wait until Tomorrow and than I think about restarting everything. I thank You for your reply, and I ask You sorry for my English and thank you again for your patience!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Arnold, I saw on YouTube a video teaching people about how to have the Analytics code ID, and I discovered that I had to register my account on Analytics to getting code. So you were right, but I'm not satisfied of that because I still don't understand why my account showed me the Analytics of my YouTube videos before I have transferred it, especially if I never opened the Google Analytics page until a couple days ago, do you know what I mean? And also it is different the Analytics that I have now, respect those I had at the beginning. I remember that the deleted account/page contained the option MyBusiness (the option-one blue borded, up/right on the screen, when you click on the account's logo) instead what I have now: "Personal Account", so I didn't understand what exactly happened, but I think that it's too much complicated for my English to explain it. Thanks again and bye!