Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Websites Missing In Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Not sure where to go but I had a couple of websites down for a few days and now I don't see them in my Analytics control panel. I still have the tracking codes running. Would they have been removed while the sites were out of commission?

Any info would be great.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Websites Missing In Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Richard :-)
Google would not have removed any websites from your analytics account simply due to the sites not working etc.
1) Have you tried logging out of your google account and clearing all cookies and browser cache and logging back in.
2) Does anyone else have the admin access to the applicable analytics account(s) and/or property(s) or permissions to manage users.
3) Do you have more than one email address associated with your google account. Are you logged in via the correct account (check the email address at the upper right of analytics when you are logged in)
4) If you click on the Admin link are you able to access the applicable Account and Properties via the relevant Column drop down selectors
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Websites Missing In Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I thought that shouldn't happen. I am going to do your recommendations and see if they return. I will let you guys know. Thank you for the response.