Analytics
3.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Website Traffic Suddenly Drop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Webmasters,

My website traffic suddenly got down from last week total 1, 2 or 3 session happening on every day. But when i checked Google search console the total number of clicks aprox 50-60 visitors per day on that period of time. Please check the below snapshot. 

I'm not able to understand what is the problem. Even i have checked all my keywords and maximum keywords are on the rank. I always follow google webmasters guidelines for my business promotion. I stay on the top from last 2 years on Google. Suddenly this week traffic got down. Please help me. 

I look forward hearing back from you soon.  

Thanks and Regards

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dev,

You might have an issue related to your Google Analytics setup. Did you create any View filter recently?

If you can give us the URL of your website, I can take a look if your GA is firing properly.

Regards,

Güney

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guney,

thanks for your quick reply. I think the Google Analytics code setup properly. please have a look this website. http://www.aurelpharma.com/

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dev,

Your Analytics code on your website seems fine to me. Compare your traffic from April 23rd to Previous day or any of your wish where u see change in traffic and check in Behaviour -> Site content-> all pages -> and also Acquisition-> traffic sources see of you can find any difference on your pages and check the refferal's i think in referrals you will get your ans.

Have you made any recent changes on your website??? 

Check for any new messages in your website. 

Thanks

Raman

Re: Website Traffic Suddenly Drop

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dev,

I see duplicated pageview hits which has the same google analytics id (UA-89XXXX91-50).

Screenshot_1.png

Additionally, Google Tag Assistant is displaying an error for another google analytics tracking ID (UA-54XXXX67-1) and it is not working.Screenshot_2.png

I advice you to double check your google analytics tracking snippet.  

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Güney

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guney, 

Thanks for your fast feedback. Can you please tell me more about this UA-89XXXX91-50 google analytics code because this analytic code is not mine. My analytic code is (UA-54XXXX67-1) which is showing error. I have checked my index.php page and found there is </script> tag mentioned on two times after analytics code. I have remove once. Let's waiting for the result.

Thanks and Regards

Dev 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dev,

I checked your website again. The other GA snippet is coming from a library "translate-this.js" that you are using on your on your website. I advice you to take a look at it.

I hope my answer helps.

Regards,

Güney

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guney,

thanks for your reply. can you please let me know the exact location from i can find another google snippet in a code. I installed Jivochat a chat function just after the Google analytics code. I also talked with Jivochat team and they told me that their script is fine. there is no any issue from their side. can you please take a look and let me know actual problem without that i'm not able to fix the error. Do you recommend, i should reinstall google script again to all pages. Please help. 

Regards

Dev

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dev B
May

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dev,

This is the snippet that loads the other google analytics on your website:

error location.png

This snippet if you take a look at the destination of this JavaScript file, you will see the other Google analytics tracking snippet:

ga_ID.png

I hope my answer helps you! 

Regards,

Güney

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guney,

After your reply, i immediately removed that script from my website and now everything is going fine. My Tag assistance is working fine and now i can see the Analytics also working fine.

screen.png

Thanks a lot for giving your valuable time ans technical support.

Thanks

Dev