Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Webmaster tools setting

N/A
# 1
N/A

I am trying to look at the keywords people are typing in who end up visiting our site. I watched a video on it and the guy said to click on the webmaster tools setting after clicking on the Queries section. I did not have that setting. I did have Search Console. I linked our home page with the Search Console. It now lets me look at the graphs and tables when I click on the Aquisition section but it does not show any stats or keywords. I know people have been visiting our site because I have checked out the Organic Keywords. 83% of the keywords were (not provided). I was told that more specific keywords would be given in the Queries section. Our website is not hosted by Google. Could that be why this feature is not working? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
January 2016

Re: Webmaster tools setting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Google Search Console (previously known as Webmaster Tools) data is delayed by a couple of days. It will appear in Analytics when it is ready.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Webmaster tools setting

N/A
# 3
N/A
This helps a ton. Thank you!