Analytics
3.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

We dont remember which account is the administrator account for Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I was looking for a way to find which of our accounts is the Administrator one, as we can't remember which of the team members is the Admin of Google Analitycs

would be happy to find it out

thanks

Oded

We dont remember which account is the administrator account for Google Analytics

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Oded,

There is only way to know that go and ask each of your team members who has top level access.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well...   tried that one.  

two options:

1. the administrator dont remember that fact. 

2. the administrator already left the company 

all i need to know is the email / name of the admin

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

1> You can ask each team member to sign in GA account >>Admin>>Account>>User Management then they will know what kind of access they have

2>There is way to reclaim GA account if administrator left the company. Please follow steps mentioned in below article

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

Thanks