Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Using VPN, Trouble With Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there! I'm having trouble with my Google Analytics and have been since I came to China. I'm using a VPN to access Google Analytics. On my home page, it shows my number of sessions, avg session duration, and bounce rate, but if I try to click anywhere else to get more detailed information, I get this error message: "Internal error. Please try again later."

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

I have tried accessing Google Analytics from different Wi-Fi networks, different VPNs, and on different days, but nothing changes.

Any advice or insight is greatly appreciated - thank you!!

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar. 
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.

Re: Using VPN, Trouble With Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I know its cliché but have you tried using a different browser..?

Also try accessing the analytics through your phone or a different computer and see if the 'internal error' persists. Google Analytics are available on App Store and show the same statistics and details..

Good Luck

Re: Using VPN, Trouble With Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I will try both of those suggestions. I was using Chrome however. :/
When I disconnect the VPN it works just fine, so.... I will try your
suggestions nonetheless. Thank you.

-Ace