Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

User Management special Viewing Permission

Visitor ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I'm new to Analytics and I have a problem which i don't find an answer for.

I'm managing more than one Website with my Analytics Account. Now one Customer has upgraded there Advertisement staff and is asking for the ability to view there Website data.

So I know I can add them as a User with View only Permission but the Problem is I don't want them to see my Adwords Data. But I want to see my Adwords Data for the Website. Only reason is that we are in charge of Adwords and I don't want the Customer to go crazy about Keywords and Stuff with their great Ideas when there is so much Money involved.

So I managed to create a new Dataview which seems to have no Adwords Data. But the thing is that there seems to be no Data at all like it is starting from zero.

I hope someone understands what I'm trying to do and can give me some advice.

I'm trying to give a User the ability to view the Website Data that is collected without the Adwords Data. Their already are getting almost all the Data per mail so that is not what I'm looking to do.

Thanks for your time & helpSmiley Happy

Re: User Management special Viewing Permission

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Stefan,
Yes you can do that by using advanced segment to "exclude" ppc data. Some examples are provided here

http://www.smartinsights.com/google-analytics/google-analytics-segmentation/segmenting-google-analyt...

Hope this helps.

Thanks