Analytics
5.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

User Management - You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've control of our domain and have verified with our Google User but we still see the same message: You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

I need to add some additional users to this Analytics account. 

What else do I need to do to get this to work!

User Management - You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

It seems your account does not have full Edit and User Management permissions. This can be verified by checking the permission section under Admin > User Management. You need to get in touch with your account Admin(s) and ask them to grant you access for such permissions.

Cheers,

Re: User Management - You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
[http://www.callwell.co.uk/img/1lenwell_complete_header.jpg]

I don’t know who the admin access is for this account.

Rob Wellstead
Managing Director

rob@lenwell.com
07711 168447

[cid:7BDD6903-23F8-485D-9AB2-C62F9E3971DC][cid:28252AF4-FC5C-428B-80C3-68C65CCECE2C]

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. This e-mail and any attachment may contain software viruses which could damage your computer system. Lenwell Property Services cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses and you should carry out your own virus checks.