Analytics
5.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to view Analytics Data for my website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website www.ulmo.co.uk was created by a website designer that I am no longer able to contact so I can't update my website.

As far as I can tell there is an analytics tracking code embedded in the website but I am not able to view the analytics data as I don't have access to the account it was set up with. 

Would it be possible to be able to view the analytics data for my site on my own google account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ULMO L
May 2016

Re: Unable to view Analytics Data for my website.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi.  If you own the site, yes, you should be able to gain access, but first you'll need to contact Google direct, and provide proof of ownership over the domain in question.  Your best bet is to either call Google direct, or fill out this form.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ULMO L
May 2016

Re: Unable to view Analytics Data for my website.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi.  If you own the site, yes, you should be able to gain access, but first you'll need to contact Google direct, and provide proof of ownership over the domain in question.  Your best bet is to either call Google direct, or fill out this form.