AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to set up an analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have been trying to set up an Analytic Account for the last couple of days without success. I keep getting an error message

'Internal Error - Please try again later

Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.'

When will the problem be fixed or am I doing something wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to set up an analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kevin :-)
Can you log out and clear all browser cookies and browser cache.
Also are you running any browser addons/extensions that may be blocking it eg adblock, ghostery or similar?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Unable to set up an analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same thing for one of my clients - I cannot log in and I cannot even set up an Analytics account. I have the UA number for the client's website but I just get a blank page meaning I would have to sign into my account which seems to no longer exist.

Unable to set up an analytics account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Dennis, usually if an account no longer exits you a user will get the signup page.

Have you tried logging out and clearing your browser cookies and cache?
Have you made sure to temporarily disable any addons such as ublock, adblocker/pro, ghostery etc 
(this often fixes the situation)
Have you tried resetting your browser - this may also help (this doesnt usually affected saved passwords, bookmarks etc, do a google search for instructions on how to reset the one you are currently using).

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here