Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to set up an analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to set up analytics but when I go through the process and get to the end there is no button to "Agree to terms and conditions".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Steve T
February 2016

Re: Unable to set up an analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Steve :-)

you should be able to click and drag the top of the modal window that has the terms and conditions,
to reposition it a bit higher in the browser window so you can access the button to accept them

Thanks
Bronwyn
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,

Thanks very much for the info, I actually did it this morning at work.
You are right the modal window was for some reason too far down and I couldn't see the "accept button" but didn't realise I could drag it up the browser.

I have just added the code and checked and it's active in all pages.

Thanks
Steve

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,

I have made a mistake and clicked on the best reply button on my post, don't understand why it was on my post as i was asking the question, anyway I have made an error and it should have been you reply which should have been clicked. Could you amend this somehow please?

Regards
Steve

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi there Steve :-)
Happy to hear you are now able to progress thru the signup.
I unmarked your post as the accepted solution. If you choose to mark my post as the accepted solution, most appreciated

Thanks
Bronwyn
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here