Analytics
5.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to create goals, change settings and link AdWords accounts and other products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are two accounts: an inactive website and an active website. The inactive account shows that my email address/user information has full access for Account, all Properties, and all Views, including the active account BUT I am unable to create goals, change settings and link AdWords accounts and other products. Is this a permission issue from on the active account? Or do I delete the inactive account? Please let me know.

Unable to create goals, change settings and link AdWords accounts and other products

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Erik L,

You need to have edit permissions to add goals. Kindly check the permissions from the admin account. 
More Info here:https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2884495?hl=en

Thanks,
Ritwik

Re: Unable to create goals, change settings and link AdWords accounts and other products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Must I first "Remove myself from this account" before I'm able to Add myself? Administration>>Account>>User Management>>You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.