Analytics
2.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to create a new view

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've trying to create a new view in GA this morning, but I've been getting an 'Internal Error. Please try again later.' message.

Anyone else has that same issue?

Thanks,

M.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mirissa L
January 2016

Re: Unable to create a new view

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mirissa,

Answered this one a couple days ago,

I'd recommend clearing your cache & cookies, you may also want to check if Ad Blocker is running in yoir browser as it is known to conflict. Lastly you might want to try incognito (private) browsing.

If none of these work then this is an issue that Google will have to sort out. If are using Google AdWords then call the number located under the settings cog and then press 2 for Analytics, I find this to be the most helpful support. If you don't have Adwords then you will need to call Analytics help.

Support numbers are located here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mirissa L
January 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mirissa,

Answered this one a couple days ago,

I'd recommend clearing your cache & cookies, you may also want to check if Ad Blocker is running in yoir browser as it is known to conflict. Lastly you might want to try incognito (private) browsing.

If none of these work then this is an issue that Google will have to sort out. If are using Google AdWords then call the number located under the settings cog and then press 2 for Analytics, I find this to be the most helpful support. If you don't have Adwords then you will need to call Analytics help.

Support numbers are located here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply Brian, Incognito did the trick!

Sorry for the duplicate post, I didn't find your previous one when I searched.