Analytics
1.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to access tracking ID information

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi, 

A new tracking number appeared yesterday. Our old tracking number no longer shows when we log on to analytics and we did not delete it. We therefore have no way of looking at old tracking information. It is not in the 'rubbish bin' and certainly has been live and visible in the last 35 days, please help! I have tried calling various telephone numbers but it appears no one can help.

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

How do you mean a new tracking number appeared?

Please make sure you log in with the Google account that has access to the Google Analytics account which has the property you are looking for.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

N/A
# 3
N/A

Hi Arnold, 

I have logged in to the correct account. Our old tracking ID is simply not there and when I looked at the history of the new one it was created yesterday. Our website (the one we need the data from) still shows the old, correct, tracking ID. I can no longer see all the data when I log on to my account. 

Thanks 

N/A
# 4
N/A

Does anyone know if there is there a telephone helpline we can call as this data is needed quite urgently?