Analytics
2.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Unable to access a Google product help needed

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear google,

I am posting on this forum cause I think this is the best forum that can help me. A few months ago I was playing games on the system called leet.gg that require a google login and was doing fine. Until I got a random ban on the google product I filled a e-mail so the ban can get reverted because I didn't do anything wrong and after months I heard nothing from google.

Further I can still access gmail, analytics, google cloud, adwords most services. So it didn't really had a effect on me and I thought it was just a random error that was going on.

But now I wanted to follow the analytics course and exam but when I login at: https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com

I get this:

If you've been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information.

Your access to this Google product has been suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service. For specific product guidelines, please visit the homepage of each Google product you're interested in for a link to its Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:

• Disable an account for investigation.
  • Suspend a Google Account user from accessing a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system, if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated.
  • Terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Next steps for suspended accounts: If you believe your access to this product was suspended in error, contact us.

Can someone higher up review whats going on? Cause I can't remember doing anything wrong to get such ban. I did pressed contact us and filled it in. But I don't wanna wait months again without a answer. I want to do google exams. Can't find a phone number I can call. I am from the netherlands.

Hope someone can help me that is familiair with this issue or random weird bans.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Roy B

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roy B
January 2016

Re: Unable to access a Google product help needed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Roy
This is the Google Analytics community. It's a peer to peer support forum. We don't have access to your Google account here.

I'd recommend that you use the contact link that was provided and follow up there if you do not get any satisfaction. There's nothing that anyone here can do for you I'm afraid.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roy B
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Roy
This is the Google Analytics community. It's a peer to peer support forum. We don't have access to your Google account here.

I'd recommend that you use the contact link that was provided and follow up there if you do not get any satisfaction. There's nothing that anyone here can do for you I'm afraid.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I HAVE SAME ISSUE

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Tried contacting 5 times now still nothing Google please fix.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes..I have same problem today..I unable to sing in my youtube channel...When i try to sing in my youtube channel then a popup window open andhttps://support.google.com/accounts/answer/40039?p=youtube

and message me:→"If you've been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information."←..but i don't know what my fault....so..please help meguys...suggest me full completly guide to sing in my own youtube channel...Kindly help me guys..i waiting for a good reply...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am posting on this forum cause I think this is the best forum that can help me. A few months ago I was playing games on the system called leet.gg that require a google login and was doing fine. Until I got a random ban on the google product I filled a e-mail so the ban can get reverted because I didn't do anything wrong and after months I heard nothing from google.

Further I can still access gmail, analytics, google cloud, adwords most services. So it didn't really had a effect on me and I thought it was just a random error that was going on.

But now I wanted to follow the analytics course and exam but when I login at: https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com

I get this:

If you've been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information.

Your access to this Google product has been suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service. For specific product guidelines, please visit the homepage of each Google product you're interested in for a link to its Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:

• Disable an account for investigation.
  • Suspend a Google Account user from accessing a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system, if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated.
  • Terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Next steps for suspended accounts: If you believe your access to this product was suspended in error, contact us.

Can someone higher up review whats going on? Cause I can't remember doing anything wrong to get such ban. I did pressed contact us and filled it in. But I don't wanna wait months again without a answer. I want to do google exams. Can't find a phone number I can call. I am from the netherlands.

Hope someone can help me that is familiair with this issue or random weird bans.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Roy B

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for no reason and I would like some assistance in getting it back. Please.

My youtube account has been suspended for no reason.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for no reason and I would like some assistance in getting it back. Please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for no reason and I would like some assistance in getting it back. Please  URL=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_HicAN92F9mpavXSxStGg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear YouTube,
i think that my channel should have not been terminated because I have
followed the YouTube community guidelines very carefully, can you please
check my channel again to see, if people have wrongly flagged my videos.
Sincerely

Sabbir