Analytics
6.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Troubleshooting URL Builder

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Google community! 

I am a marketing student and a beginner to Google Analytics. I am currently taking the first Google Analytics course but am having trouble with the URL builder. It will not let me enter text into any of the fields in order to generate a unique campaign URL. I have tried this in both Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers. Any advice to fix the issue or what I may be doing wrong? 

Thanks, 

Chelsee

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Troubleshooting URL Builder

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chelsea,

The URL builder works, you need to click above the lines in order to enter text:

https://i.imgur.com/Ud1ZDXs.png

Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey there, I'm having the same problem where it won't generate a link after I have filled out fields. Any ideas here?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In the form, each field has a clickable Hyperlink. e.g in Step 1, 'Website URL *' is a clickable link. Once you click on the link, the field below will be enabled for editing, where we can paste the link.

Troubleshooting URL Builder

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello sir

i have a question about campiagn url builder,after i create a url in the builder from where i can see the report for this link that i create