Analytics
3.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Track Another site and Remove Old one in Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello i have an analytics account already but i also have another website i wish to track. How can i remove the old one being tracked and put in this new one? Thanks

Re: Track Another site and Remove Old one in Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sadly my usual address was blocked so instead of having <email address 1> it was changed to <email address 2>
The new one is empty, l have never used it and l have emails in the first that l am unable to read because l cannot see them.
l want to know how l can cancel the <email address 2> completely. how can l do this?

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove two email addresses. This is done to protect your account security and privacy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
A LITLE HELP?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author arize n
June 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Arize,
You can track multiple website in the same account. Please check below post If you want multiple website in the same account.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009694?hl=en

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You, a lot. It was very hard, i couldnt see it anywhere. I am going to blog it so that some else can find it easy to see. Smiley Happy