Analytics
5.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Tools for updating multiple Google Analytics accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am in charge of several Google Analytics accounts and basically, I'm just looking for a systematic way of working with multiple accounts at once instead of making manual edits. For example, I created a new filter and I need to add it to a bunch of accounts. Instead of doing that manually for all of them I would like to have a way to do it for all of them at once.

I know this is possible with Analytics API but that would require me to actually learn the API and program some functionality which I have no time for right now. I need an existing solution.

My research led me to Analytics Edge and Analytics Canvas and not much else. Can anyone please recommend another tool for editing multiple Google accounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tools for updating multiple Google Analytics accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I know Shufflepoint also released something recently for user management. There have been a few articles about using scripts to play with the API to automate agency work, but I haven't seen much else.

Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.