Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Switched from WPress site on Bluehost to Weebly. How do I change Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

New to this forum. I recently had Google Analytics installed on my domain on a Wordpress website hosted by Bluehost. A few weeks ago I switched to Weebly. 

What do I need to do to switch my Google Analytics to Weebly? Do I need to do anything? I already updated my Google Webmaster Tools account for the Weebly site. 

One other thing...I just checked my Google Analytics and it looks as though data is being picked up for my site. So I'm guessing that means I don't need to do anything? Google just figured out my site was now hosted on a new platform (Weebly) and host (Weebly)? 

I'm not a techy person by any means so just wanted to get some input from more savvy veterans. 

Here's my site: www.ordinarydudemeditation.com

Thanks for your help in advance, 

John

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ordinary D
May 2016

Re: Switched from WPress site on Bluehost to Weebly. How do I change Google Analytics?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

It doesn't matter where your website is hosted, as long as the domain is the same you only need to add the tracking code to your new installation.

Hope it helps,

Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me

Re: Switched from WPress site on Bluehost to Weebly. How do I change Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Looks like I've already got it installed then. Thanks for the info Carlos!