Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Subdirectory doesn't show up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am running a website built with PHP deployed in VPS (CentOS webpanel).

I created a blog recently in wordpress under the public html directory, mysite.com/blog.

Problem which i am facing is that the blog statistics doesn't appear in google analytics, seems like blog is bieng considered as a separate site.

Kindly help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Subdirectory doesn't show up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi myOnsite J,

Visit your blog pages, and then open up a developer console to determine whether you have tracking on that page or not (you could either search the page source for something like "analytics.js" (assuming you are using UA), or check the requests being sent. You could also install GA Debugger for chrome and that should tell you pretty easily if you have tracking on the pages or not. If you do, then check that you are using the correct property, if not, then there's your problem. Smiley Very Happy
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Re: Subdirectory doesn't show up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nicky,

I installed GA debugger, on the main site i do get to see properties properly but when i look at the console at blog page it shows an error "Uncaught ReferenceError: woocommerce_params is not defined".
Is there any problem in the wp theme or plugin?