Analytics
3.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Share specific view/dashboard with an Agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys

I have an issue that I cant find a solution. 

Lately we started  to promote our website with advertising Agency.  

they want to access my GA data so they can optimize the campaigns however, I do not want to share with them any date except their own data. 

I want them to be able to see only the traffic that comes from their ad exchange. 

is that possible?

Best regards

R.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wize c
December 2015

Re: Share specific view/dashboard with an Agency

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi wize,

you've a couple of possibilities:

• Creating an Analytics view containing their campaigns and giving them access to that view
  • Creating a custom report containing their campaigns and sending them regularly as PDF document
  • Creating a custom report containing their campaigns in a Google Spreadsheet (using Analytics API add-on [1]) and giving them access to that spreadsheet

Christoph

[1] https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wize c
December 2015

Re: Share specific view/dashboard with an Agency

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi wize,

you've a couple of possibilities:

• Creating an Analytics view containing their campaigns and giving them access to that view
  • Creating a custom report containing their campaigns and sending them regularly as PDF document
  • Creating a custom report containing their campaigns in a Google Spreadsheet (using Analytics API add-on [1]) and giving them access to that spreadsheet

Christoph

[1] https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on