Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Set-up trouble

J J
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
J J
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay, this is a ridiculous question to have to ask, but I can't find the "accept terms & etc" check box to create an account. Where is it, please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author J J
November 2015

Re: Set-up trouble

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi J J,

This was brought up before in a previous post, and here is the mentioned workaround, if you are working in Chrome:

Hi, if you're using Chrome browser when signing up for Google Analytics you can move the pop up window with the Terms of Service - just move it up and you'll see the I Accept button at the bottom.

Hope this helps, but if not, then please post back here.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author J J
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi J J,

This was brought up before in a previous post, and here is the mentioned workaround, if you are working in Chrome:

Hi, if you're using Chrome browser when signing up for Google Analytics you can move the pop up window with the Terms of Service - just move it up and you'll see the I Accept button at the bottom.

Hope this helps, but if not, then please post back here.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

J J
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
J J
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, fyi this is the answer in Firefox as well.