Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Search Console Linking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just linked a Search Console property with my analytics account but none of the data is appearing in Analytics. What do I do? Is this is common problem, or does it just sometimes take a while for data to appear?

Thank you for your time,

Alan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Search Console Linking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It can take 24-48hrs for changes to show in the standard reports.
Did you click the Refresh Report link at the lower right corner below the table on the right hand side?

Bare in mind too....this is data imported from Search Console, not tracked by Analytics.
Data for current and up to the past two days is not usually available for the GA Search Console

reports.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Search Console Linking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It can take 24-48hrs for changes to show in the standard reports.
Did you click the Refresh Report link at the lower right corner below the table on the right hand side?

Bare in mind too....this is data imported from Search Console, not tracked by Analytics.
Data for current and up to the past two days is not usually available for the GA Search Console

reports.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Search Console Linking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I'm having a similar issue. I thought that my website was linked to the search console, but then when I back out of it, and then click on the Search Console--Queries, I get the same screen with a button to set up search console data sharing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Search Console Linking

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Amanda L G :-)

When you do the linking, don't back out of it, as you are taken from GA into Search Console to link and if you complete it and then back out, you will possibly reverse the linking you have done.

Simply setup the linking, save it all and then close the browser window and open a new tab or window to reaccess ga once you have initially set the linking up.

Thanks

Bronwyn

Search Console Linking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks so much! I just noticed that if I go at it through my Webmasters Tool...my property is there. Hurrah!!