Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Search Console Data is Not Appearing in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently am running 3 separate profiles (businesses) through my Analytics and have successfully set up Search Console for one of them. I have set up Search Console for a second one but none of the data is showing up in Analytics (i.e. Landing Pages, Queries, Countries, etc.). I have checked that it is set up for https instead of http, made sure that I don't have any segments applied, disconnected the website from the account to re-associate it, checked that the verification is a-okay (and it is), and I am at loss for what else to try. The queries data is particularly valuable for our business and this is standing between us and that information. There doesn't seem to be much information on this topic online, or it is individuals running into their data disappearing. But I haven't been able to get the data to appear in the first place. 

Thank you for any suggestions!

Melanie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You'll get the exact same data in Search Console.

Also, be aware that data sync between SC and GA is not instantaneous

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am aware of this, I should have clarified: No data is appearing in Search Console either. Also this has been a two week process and I'm aware that it takes at the very least, 24 hours to pull any data. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

And of course you went through the property verification phase in SC I presume?

Did you look at indexing reports to see if pages were indexed?

There is also the possibility that a robots.txt file is blocking indexing and therefore little to no data would be found in SC if that were the case.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Search Console Data is Not Appearing in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Indeed, I did go through that phase.
There is no data under Google Index, there is no blocked resources detected, and there are no robot.txt files to be found.