Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Scroll bar missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I use analytics on a thunderbird browser and recently my scrollbar has just gone missing. Anyone with a suggestion on this?

Binod

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Scroll bar missing

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Binod, It seems that many users are having this issue including me.

Until this bug (which seems to be browser independent) is fixed, this is what worked for me.

Open your Google Analytics account on the Home tab and instead of opening directly the view right-click on it and select to open in a new window. This way the new window will show a scrollbar even if the previous one doesn't.

If you can't see the view on the home tab because your list is too long zoom out or use the search box at the top right corner.

Hope that helps,

Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are the best thanks a lot!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
No problem Smiley Happy if it helped you please mark it as answer to help other users identified it quickly
Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me