Analytics
5.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Retrieving back my account and data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone !

I had the account nr "UA-69443499-1" for the website www.royalty.photos under my email "royaltyphotos.official@gmail.com" but the last few days can't find it. When i login in my Google Analytics account i see a setup page ! My GA code was working properly 4 months now without any issues.

Probably someone hacked my account and deleted the account and data.

I read somewhere that is possible to restore back account & data within 35 days. Is that possible and how can i do it ?

Please help me. I appreciate your time !

Kind regards,

George

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Retrieving back my account and data

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi George, :-)
The link in your post doesn't go to the stated website
Anyhow, If it was the only Analytics account for that email address, what you will have to do is log into analytics
with your royaltyphotos.official@gmail.com email address and create a new, different analytics account,
in order to be able to access the trash can and restore the deleted one.

Once you have created another analytics account, while in the Admin page, in the 1st column (Account)
click the Trash Can and find the item you are wanting to restore.
Click Restore.

Also, if you think your google account has been compromised,
pls work thru the security checklist to ensure your account is secure
https://support.google.com/mail/checklist/2986618

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn !

I appreciate your quick response !

That was the only email address. I followed your advice and created new analytics account with the same email.

The problem is that when i click in the 1st column (Account) at the Trash Can no items are appeared !!
So i can't find the item i want to restore Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Any alternatives ?

Thank you so much
George

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
You could try to recover the account, there is a comprehensive post by Niall in the following thread on how to go about doing this
(its the one marked as best answer)
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here