Analytics
6.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Retrieving Data + Custom Report

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, my site ran google analytics from 14-july15 and then stopped working. Apparently, the GA code wasn't connected to our website for some reason. At the moment, it is reconnected and setting up custom reports before we launch. However, I'm trying to pull custom reports from the birth of the site in '14 and get;

Some data in this report may have been removed when a threshold was applied

Now, when I go to demographics and country etc...I can see the data then...why not in custom reports?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Retrieving Data + Custom Report

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there. Demographic data is a little tricky because, theoretically, it would enable you to identify individuals if you apply sufficient segments or filters to your data. As a result, if you start approaching that situation, GA will throw up the warning you have seen and not allow you to run the report. You can read about this here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357?hl=en&visit_id=1-636253360925869445-954188114&rd...

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.