Analytics
5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Restructure Accounts/Archive Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for an agency and we are looking to restructure our GA account, as it becomes more evolved.

Would like to set up accounts for individual clients, with properties being the various activities/platforms we track for each. Is there a way to change "accounts" into "properties" without losing info? Previously, the company was just setting up new campaigns as separate accounts - would like to move that info into property folders.

Additionally, I worry about hitting the 50 property max per client fairly quickly if I set it up this way given the amount of programs we're tracking. Can you archive properties once programs are complete w/o losing the data? If not, any suggestions how to better set up? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Restructure Accounts/Archive Data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you have a Google partner contact or a Google Analytics 360 customer, I suggest you contact Google direct with this. This forum is primarily community supported.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.