Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Relationship between Google Analytics, Search console and Ad Word words accounts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm getting a little confused and a little overwhelmed here. In simple terms,

1.What is the relationship between Google analytics, Google AdWords and Google search console(Webmaster tools).

2. If they are related,how can i join the three accounts together so that i can access all their data in one place(say in Google analytics) without having to log in to all of them?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Relationship between Google Analytics, Search console and Ad Word words accounts.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kelvin, this is exactly what happens when you link your accounts ;-)
Go to your Google Analytics property admin and go to Product Linking.
Once you link your accounts, you'll find Adwords and Search Console data under Acquisition.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Relationship between Google Analytics, Search console and Ad Word words accounts.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

See screenshot below:

Screenshot 2016-07-05 10.35.03.png

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Julien

Please can you help with my account recovery, I'm desperate to get this sorted, not only to get the account back but I have an Adwords campaign running and need my account number

Kind regards

Chris J