Analytics
2.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Regaining access to Company Google Analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I want to use Google Analytic for a website.  When I go to https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/?authuser=0#provision/SignUp/ the page is blank and takes me nowhere, I just get a white screen. 

1. How do I get into Google Analytics to add a website?

2. If I already have a Google/Gmail account do I need to signup for Analystics, if not where do I find it in my account? I have looked everywhere and can't find it.

I found another post here where someone said you can only access contact their company admin to get them to enable GA in the Google Apps For Business Dashboard by logging into https://www.google.com/work/apps/business/  I have followed this link completed by website name and selected access to admin console. The message I get is: admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com. 

From what I understand you have to pay to use the G Suite after a 14 day free trial.  Is that the only way I will be able to use Analytics?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anita S
July

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please disregard my previous query. I have worked out I can access site with Chrome but not Firefox!!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anita S
July

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please disregard my previous query. I have worked out I can access site with Chrome but not Firefox!!

Re: Regaining access to Company Google Analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So how about an actual answer.  WHERE DO I FIND MY CODE ON THIS CONFUSING SITE?