Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Redirect

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the forced redirect, now I can't open any thread without getting a redirect to this page.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome new Top Contributors and Rising Stars!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Agreed. EVERY search result in Google for analytics issues where I might find my answer? Borked, thanks to this new redirect. Google infuriates once again.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
While the redirect is an irritance, if you have a question that you need assistance with,, pls post it here in the Analytics Community,
There are a lot of very knowledgeable ppl here that will be able to assist you
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's more than an irritant. Do you think Google would approve of these kinds of tactics if it was any search result other than for their own sites? Nope. Penguin/Panda/Whatever would smack it down so fast it would make your head spin. Usability. Bah.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OK!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Cheers to each of the contributors and rising stars. I will be sure to keep an eye on their posts.