Analytics
2.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Recovering a google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to figure out how to recover old UA-Tracking ID, so I may receive my historical data.
I overwrote by setting up a new account and now the traffic on my website is tied to a new UA-Tracking ID. 

thanks for your help

kc

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Keri,

Do you know the old ID and want to gain access to that account... or are you unsure of the ID? 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Recovering a google analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,
Yes. The old ID is UA-9024684-2
keri

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Keri,

Please review and follow the instructions outlined. This is the process to use to regain access to the Analytics account. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Where is the form please? I cannot find it in the post. The hyperlink doesn't go to a form.

Thanks

keri

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Keri,

Please use this interactive web form. Pick #4 and then proceed. Once you click #4, a new page will load... read it and then the very item is the form.

All the Best,

James