Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Recover an account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Early this year I Installed Google Analytics to my company's website. The Name of the Company is the Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association. The name of the website is www.nlsa.ca. Where do I go to log-in to Google Analytics? When I go to the Google Analytics website, it is saying that I have to sign-up again. Please advise.

Robert Comerford

Executive Director

Newfoundland and Labrador Soccer Association 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Recover an account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, Robert,

You should be able to go to https://www.google.com/analytics and click "Sign In" and then "Analytics" in the upper right. You need to use the same email address that was associated with the Google account you used to set up Google Analytics.

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Recover an account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert,

I understood and please follow this below listed steps to login Google Analytics.

Step 1: Click this link Google Analytics Sign in

Step 2: Login  with the Google Analytics Credentials (User ID & Passwords) from which you have created the Google Analytics Account.

Step 3: You Will be Signed In to the Google Analytics Account. It will show your Homepage with your site name. 

Start Analyzing your site. Hope it will be helpful for you

For More details visit : Google Analytics

Recover an account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What about all the data I was having Google Analytics track this past 8 months?