Analytics
2.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Recording traffic on Google Analytics using Firefox

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I created a new wordpress blog recently and now, I can just see the traffic coming from users using Google Chrome. Can someone explain me why it doesn't work with Firefox ?

I'm quite sure I have no problem with addtionnal extensions on Mozilla Firefox which could prevent GA to work properly. I also read that maybe, it could be linked to a problem of synchronization. If somebody can help me...

I am waiting for yours answers...

Thanks.

Recording traffic on Google Analytics using Firefox

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Latifa,

Could you share the URL of your website? We'll take a look and try to figure out what might be wrong.

Taavi

Re: Recording traffic on Google Analytics using Firefox

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Yes, sure. Here it is: http://apprendreamieuxvivresontravail.com/

Thanks.

Re: Recording traffic on Google Analytics using Firefox

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I used Mozilla Firefox and visited your website. Pageview hits were sent to Google Analytics and everything seemed to work well.

mozilla.png

Haven't you applied any filters to your Google Analytics account that may block a certain traffic?

If you open Audience -> Technology -> Browser & OS report in Google Analytics, don't you see any sessions from Firefox?

You'll not see my session there yet because data processing latency is 24-48 hours in Google Analytics.

Let us know how it goes.

Taavi